Thursday, June 11, 2009




please believe me when i say that i am in no way saying other marriages (or relationships) are inferior to ours. however, i feel we are one of the rarest of the rare types of couples in that we are truly best friends, apart from being married. there is literally not anything i would want to do with anyone before bec. she is my life, my love, my purpose for being. she is why my heart beats and why i continue to exist. she is why my sun rises and sets. why "i sleep to dream her", my eyes see only her, everything else is just blocking my view until i get to see her again. everything is made sweeter by her. movies are funnier, food tastes better, redbull is more delicious, air is cleaner, fairways are wider, and the stars align to remind the gods of her very existence. and through all my hardships, i know she will forever be my eternal reward. i love my wife.


1 comment: